Monday, August 20, 2012

sleepy sleep sleep

where you at? its 2am on an early Monday morning where I have to be up at 5:45am to get to work and my eyes, my body nor mind are the least bit tired. if my foot weren't fucked I'd run a couple of miles right now or at least meander outside with all the drunks, hobos and insomniacs. instead I'm playing around in my head with a house I haven't met yet and projects that only live in my head that I can't wait to touch with my hands.

dirt sifting though my fingers
the smell of hot, freshly cut wood
drills
paint
people
chairs
music
sunshine
hammocks
temperate nights
fort beds in the attic
gundhis
BBQ
rocking chairs
porches
grass
the scents of the day
visitors
the scents of the night
aaa baseball
pirate bars
featherbeds
finding art
pianos
monkey bread
swimming holes
forests
iron beds
homemadey stuff

I'd like to sleep now so I can not bite heads off later on today. his will all be here for me when I'm supposed to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment