Thursday, February 12, 2009

thinking

how do you tell someone you have to work with everyday that they are an energy vampire and you just want them to leave you alone for a bit, without sounding like an asshole?
example: she came in and said, "are you mad at me? have i done something wrong?" me: "no, i'm just going through a lot of shit right now. i know i'm being an asshole and i'm sorry, but i just need this time." her: "but you laugh with *insert other employee's name here* but not with me anymore." more is said, but this is too much ramble for my liking.
that is high-maintenance and needy to me which turns me off to her even more. how do i say nicely that you take too much energy for me to be around you so much. i have to work with her EVERY. DAY.

is that something you learn with age? if so... that's stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment